- The questions will be at random covering various topics in Veterinary Science.
- Questions might have one or more correct answers.
- Every answer is referenced to additional online study material which will enable to understand the concepts clearly.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Bacteriology & Mycology 0%
- Clinical Medicine 0%
- General microbiology 0%
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology 0%
- Surgery 0%
- Systemic Virology 0%
Congratulations, you have completed the sample questions!
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionCategory: Surgery
To dehorn goats, which nerve blocks should be applied?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionCategory: Clinical Medicine
DHLPPi vaccine for dogs doesn't contain___________CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 10
3. QuestionCategory: General microbiology
Bacteria produces Indole, by metabolising which aminoacid?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 4 of 10
4. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
_______________is used to demonstrate B. anthracis using blood smear from suspected animalsCorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 10
5. QuestionCategory: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Using radiography, what would be the earliest time to detect pregnancy in Dogs?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 6 of 10
6. QuestionCategory: General microbiology
To make a vaccine against chicken cholera that would not kill the chicken, PasteurCorrectIncorrect
- Question 7 of 10
7. QuestionCategory: General microbiology
The most important innovation in Louis Pasteur's 'swan neck flask' experiments was:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 8 of 10
8. QuestionCategory: Surgery
What is the common aerobic bacteria associated with dog bite wounds?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 9 of 10
9. QuestionCategory: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Mares that have recovered from retention of fetal membranes have lower fertilityCorrectIncorrect
- Question 10 of 10
10. QuestionCategory: Systemic Virology
Which of the following is NOT TRUE with FMD virus?CorrectIncorrect