..Welcome to StudyVET..
- The questions will be at random covering various topics in Veterinary Science.
- Questions might have one or more correct answers.
- Every answer is referenced to additional online study material which will enable to understand the concepts clearly.
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Earned Points: 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Points: 0)
- Bacteriology & Mycology 0%
- Clinical Medicine 0%
- General microbiology 0%
- Immunology 0%
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology 0%
- Pathology 0%
- Surgery 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 20
1. QuestionCategory: Surgery
To dehorn goats, which nerve blocks should be applied?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 20
2. QuestionCategory: Pathology
Rouleaux formation in a blood smear is a common observation in which species?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 20
3. QuestionCategory: Clinical Medicine
DHLPPi vaccine for dogs doesn’t contain___________CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 20
4. QuestionCategory: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
What is this characteristic behavior exhibited by the buck in the picture called?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 20
5. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
_______________is used to demonstrate B. anthracis using blood smear from suspected animalsCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 20
6. QuestionCategory: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Using radiography, what would be the earliest time to detect pregnancy in Dogs?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 20
7. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
____________ & ___________ are the causes of environmental mastitis.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 20
8. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
Bradsot/Braxy in sheep is more common in summer monthsCorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 20
9. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
“Strauss reaction” is used in the diagnosis of the following microbes EXCEPT?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 20
10. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
Where is the standard tuberculin test administered in the bovine species?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 20
11. QuestionCategory: Surgery
What is the common aerobic bacteria associated with dog bite wounds?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 20
12. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
________________ along with Brucella abortus produces “fistulous withers” in Horses.CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 20
13. QuestionCategory: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Mares that have recovered from retention of fetal membranes have lower fertilityCorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 20
14. QuestionCategory: Surgery
What is the normal amount of expected moisture on a paper testing strip in Schirmer’s tear test?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 20
15. QuestionCategory: Surgery
Which type of needle is preferred for suturing gastrointestinal organs?CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 20
16. QuestionCategory: Bacteriology & Mycology
Chronic foot rot in sheep is caused by___________CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 20
17. QuestionCategory: General microbiology
The most important innovation in Louis Pasteur’s ‘swan neck flask’ experiments was:CorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 20
18. QuestionCategory: General microbiology
Bacteria produces Indole, by metabolising which aminoacid?CorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 20
19. QuestionCategory: Surgery
Question 20 of 20
20. QuestionCategory: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
What is the normal time taken to shed placenta after parturition in Mares?CorrectIncorrect
Excerpt from our Terms & Conditions:
- If you cancel within 24 hours of enrolling and before utilizing any part of the online database, we will refund your subscription price, less a processing fee of Rs.30 and taxes.
- If you cancel within 10 days of registration after answering less than 100 questions we will refund 80% of the subscription price, less a processing fee of Rs.30 and taxes.
- If you cancel after more than 10 days or answering more than 100 questions there will be NO REFUND.
- If you feel, you need additional time for preparation, we will add additional 15 days on subscription for free, upon requests.
All requests for refunds must be made by contacting StudyVET at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made within 10 days of cancellation.
We'd Love To Hear From You!
Fill out the form and our team will be in touch with you promptly.
Thank you for your interest!